It's a slow season for blogs.
Thoughtus Inturruptous - latin for thought theif. There is a thought theif in my house. He's a stealthy little devil. Goes around taking thoughts and leaving the victim in a state of general disaray. Take my mother (please), she goes upstairs to retreive garbage from the garbage recepticles and returns with pink toenails and no garbage. Shortly thereafter, I move to the kitchen intending to find something and by the time I get there, I have no idea what it is I was to find. There is a thought theif in my house. It's taking all my thoughts.
Some people really don't deserve cats.
I'd like some mail. I think we should start a pen-pal circle where we all send mail to one another. Furthermore, after my tonsils shrink back to a normal size, you cannot hold me accountable for these ideas. A cocktail of ibuprofin and gummy vitamins has impared my thought process.
More later. It might not make sense. But you'll read it. Won't you?

Don't ask me what it is. I don't know what it is. It is what it is and I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment