Updates for lost time: There was a changing of the guard, a trip to Penticton, a ceremonial sleepover, a lot of ibuprofin absorbed and a multitude of flowers blooming in my room.
I have low expectations that you will ever take a minute to skim this blog ever again. Which is most likely okay. But if ever you do, I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry. Most of what has occurred in the last month has left both of us with nothing but a bad taste and an anvil on our souls. That's not fair. I do not want to take responsibility for any unneeded discomfort sent your way. There's your reason. That is why. And I'm still sorry.
Insight: You sufficiently sliced my aorta with that ticket. But I understand.
Speaking of aorta's, vena cava's, and such affairs of the heart! Looks like I have some story boarding to do of the last week.
Everyone, remind me to finish this tonight.
cats > boyfriends
I love that song, by the way...holds special dancing significance for me and Kaylie =D
ReplyDeleteThe Literate Four = Cats > Boyfriends