Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feed the birds, tuppence a bag.

I'm considering adding videos to this blog, piercing my ears, filling my tear ducts with tissue paper and gum, setting all my clocks to different times, hosting a summer-sit-in. Can't leave if I'm sitting on your tail end, can you?

I had a bad afternoon.

I haven't driven home alone in a long time now. It's gotten to the point where I don't really like driving home alone. But today, I was okay with it. Perhaps because being teary whilst driving is dangerous, and endangering someone elses life along with mine isn't a good idea. Or perhaps I just needed a little time alone with my music and my thoughts and my gas pedal.

A butterfly landed on my windshield at a red light. I think it may have been the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

I love my friends. Especially during apathetic, bad afternoons. They're the only people in the world who are allowed to ask if I'm okay - multiple times.

They're asking because they know that, despite your best efforts, you're a terrible liar and that something is really wrong.

I cannot thank you enough.

The mountains are incredibly crisp over the horizon. The incense seems to be creating exceptionally beautiful smoke lines through my little piece of atmosphere. Everything seems a little surreal tonight.

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length. R.F.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love that quote!

    But not nearly as much as I love you!!

    ReplyDelete