I feel dizzy.
Despite my tumultuous presence over the last week, I have learned a few valuble lessons. Lessons that I believe I will carry with me, for the rest of my days, which quite frankly - need not extend beyond Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Doodling is the cure to all anguish. Paper, desk, hands, other people's hands. Anywhere.
b. The "theg" is a vital body part. Kind of like the appendix.
@. Floral is like gravy. Never too much.
2. Paw leather can change color at any time, for no apparent reason.
k. Cats can read minds.
Y. Aaron Stenbeck gives good hugs.
%. Jared Wong is probably pregnant.
c. Saudi Arabia does not have any rivers. Not a new lesson, but remains vital.
*. Just because it's a spidery-looking nebula, does not mean it's the crab nebula.
R. I like driving people home.
9. Soya sauce is the enemy.
&. I love my cats more than anything in this entire world.
G. My immune system sucks.
?. I am not the person I was a year ago. I'm much stronger.
I've been soaking a lot of cardigan sleeves. More later.

Unit circle. Stay out of my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment