Psychology class just got worthwhile.
There's a male - lets call him Air Freshener. And a female - lets call her Theif. So, Theif has just theived. She took Air Freshener's phone and stashed it away in her theiving bag with the plastic loop around the strap. Air Freshener looked distraught and torn about the loss of his phone, but secretly, in his very core, he only hopes she puts her number in it. With a "less than three" next to it (kids, today.. we should stop teaching them so much math.. I can't even begin to decode what a "less than three" is.)
"Hey, my name's Jonathan and I fuck with young love."
The stage has been set for a showdown of the chromesomes. I present to you our panel of judges.
Queen Hannah Unterschultz: Coming from a long lineage of kickass janitors, the beautiful Hannah ensures that this battle goes down nice and tidy. No dirty fighting here, ladies and germs. (You didn't hear it from me, but she's got her eye on Theif.)
Duchess Becca Fuller: Sitting at the best vantage point to seek out animal instinct, Becca is our resident horse whisperer. If she can tell us the ins and outs of horses, we know she can sniff out a stallion ready to mark his territory.
Allison The Great: Armed with an eye for the obvious, Allison spies on bodily cues. Now, now, stay dry ladies. We're talking body language. This lady's got a keen eye for the intrigued guy and her wit is worth honorable mention.
Let the showdown begin. I'll see you in the ring next fourth period, with a special appearance from Mike "lets get ready to rumble" Buffer.
LEEETTTSS GETT REAADDYY TOO MAAKEEOUUUTT!
"Wii kiss."
I love volunteering. It's such a wonderful experience. First with people, then with cats. Life is just going up. Did I mention all night laser tag? Prepare to die, comrades. The inner beast is about to be unleashed. Especially since I've been taking my vitamins. Flinstone gummy vitamins. They're godly. I had four.
What wonderful days these are, when one gets enough Vitamin A for an elephant herd. And decides that life just wouldn't be livable without people like you. Especially you. Yeah, you.
(And to the one little thought that plagues my mind: get out. I hate you.)

You can call me Music from here on out. Das iz coo wit meh.
I love you Allison the great! Especially the lovely quote.
ReplyDeleteI love you Queen Hannah Untershultz! = D
ReplyDeleteOh god. Psych is now the best class ever.
Is that page for homework...?
I really love the pic.
ReplyDelete