Sunday, January 17, 2010

For the first time in history, it's going to start raining men.

I've decided that worrying is an unwise past time, and thinking even moreso.

I've also decided that Mr. Fukushima has done very little to teach me whatever it is we learned in october. I haven't the slightest idea what that was. Do you see, Mr. Fukushima? Do you see the problem here?

Despite his folly as my teacher, the man has a nice phonetic name. Fukushima. Very straight forward. Allison isn't very phonetic. If it was, it'd be spelt - Alisun. Did you know that Allison actually has a silent K in front of it? Yes, people started think that was phonetic and calling us Allisons, Kallisons. So they made it an invisible, and silent K. But it's there. Mark my words, it's there.

Carolyn and I went to go see Hello Dolly today! That song will be stuck in my head for the rest of eternity. Interesting production, I actually enjoyed it. The set changes were fascinating. The characters, robust. And the twizzlers at intermission really topped it off.

BREAKING NEWS! EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
It's raining men.

I've decided to host a stereotypical all-girls (no fifth appendages allowed after 11) sleepover party. Featuring such songs, and ABBA, and Janis Joplin. We'll tear shit up all over town, only to spend our sleepover not sleeping.

Hell, lets call it a no-sleepover. Prepare for an estrogen overdose, a tonne of red lipstick and an evening you'll never forget.

3 comments:

  1. I am so uber duber excited for this sleepover, assuming of course that this is the sleepover that we are going to be conducting, the english sleepover, which should be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. This sleepover is starting to sound a little bit scary. I am super looking forward to it.

    Ps. I want to be Dolly when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete