I just wrote six paragraphs on how frustrated I am with you. They were filled with colorful adjectives and comedic relief. But I've since realized that it's not in my best interest to be as cruel to you as it feels you were to me.
But you really do have a talent for taking something someone is thrilled about, and making it all about you. I don't like losing sleep over this. Lets just get it over and done with.
One thing I must say though: If you bring a specific someone into this, I will defend to the death. You can scream at me. Scream about me. Cry to the heavens about how "angry" you are with me. But bringing someone else into it.. that's a line I recommend you leave untouched.
Things will get ugly and heads will roll.
This makes me feel sick.
Congratulations to Adrien Schadeck who just took gold in the 400m at Golden Bear. 52.08s baby. You should get your speedy little spandex onesie to Calgary. Because really, what's not to like about a spandex onesie?
"It didn't help I was so nervous I almost pissed myself to death!"
Your subtlety with words exceeds me.
No comments:
Post a Comment