Allison: You need to be more free!
Anastasia: Free?! As in not wearing a bra??
It's time to follow up on the things we said we'd do, then never did.
It's time to press more flowers.
It's time to send more mail.
It's time to be realistic.
It's time to waste time.
I've been thinking a lot about black holes and baby universes (cue: Stephen Hawking). There is no better way to spend a math class than reading essays and lectures on either topic. To see diagrams of imaginary time (a fully developed mathematical concept) at a 90 degree angle to space time with every possible "destiny" in between - it just puts the "OH!" back in "RGASM." And then there's Einstein's theory of relativity! Oh baby! I think invisioning time as my duvet cover is somewhat.. comforting.
Quantum mechanics is such a raunchy topic.
When I think quantum mechanics, I think a bubble bath with candles, roses, cherry blossoms and Rob Lowe.
"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves."
People are fun, you know that? Drawing them is even more fun. (Except when you realize you forgot someone.. heh, heh - hey Lyndsay, wanna break into English?). People are also unpredictable. But predictible in their own rite. People are not sustainable and thus reproduce like rabbits. People will lie through their teeth to find inner truth.
I'm sad that this semester is over. English AP was the best class in history of classes. I think we need to have weekly meetings to discuss boys and chicky and philosophy and a certain Komodo Dragon we'll all miss. Any takers?
Peach says hi. Twice a day and how I got there. Free thinkers and angry drinkers. That whole movement. Yeah. Look at the eagle!

Take a look at them bedroom eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment