Thursday, January 14, 2010

I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck.

I stop to fix my hair. But that's okay. I think we can handle 15 seconds. And thank you for reminding me of that song. I feel like the incompetent one. But in a really sugary, light, happy way.

I. Write letters, seal them, dress up like owls (yes, these all belong on the same line).
II. Run a three-legged race.
III. Drink tea and eat strawberries.
IV. Have a staring contest (battle of the contact brands).
V. Dedicate a night to stargazing.
...
XIV. Just because.

That is all for today. It was incredibly noteworthy. Which translates to incredibly blogworthy.

And now I would like to know when, and where, I found that lucky penny... things are working out much too nicely.

And another thing! What do female heros in movies have against bras?? Come on ladies. If the apocalypse is near - break into Victoria Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment